For all refunds, Biokats Sports Network (parent Company) will charge a minimum administrative fee of $25. As of the dates established by the Refund Policy described below, the larger cancellation fees will apply.
When an athlete registers for a combine/showcase camp, various work is done and items are purchased in order to prepare for the event. We realize, however, there are at times extreme circumstances that will not allow an athlete to attend. Because we offer combines/showcase camps on a regular basis, the best option is for you to request to be rolled over to a future camp the same year.
Here are the rules:
– No refunds will be given after the combine/showcase deadline. The showcase deadline is two weeks prior to an event.
1. Transfer to another camp – If you transfer to another camp before the combine/showcase deadline, no processing fee will be assessed. If its after the showcase deadline, there will be $25 processing fee.
2. Receive a partial refund. If two weeks prior to the event, 50% refund. Refunds will be issued back to the credit card used to initially register. This process is completed in a timely manner by our Accounting Department.
– We will continue to play in almost all weather conditions unless deemed unsafe. Please plan on attending and participating in the event. All weather cancellations or updates will be posted to the website.
– If there is a weather-related cancellation (in which your combine/showcase cannot be rescheduled), players will receive a 75% refund.
– If there is a weather-related cancellation in which the event is partially completed, Biokats Sports Network will not issue any refunds as Biokats Sports Network continues to pay facility costs, college coaches, and other event costs.
NOTE: Showcase deadline is two weeks(14 days) prior to the combine/showcase camp.
How to Request a refund if you cannot attend a future camp.
Send an email to email@example.com with REFUND:
How to Request a transfer to another camp.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with TRANSFER: