FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why should I attend your showcase?
- EXPOSURE before club tournament play gets you on the coaches’ recruiting radar earlier. If you are looking for more offers or the right offer, our event is the place to be.
- COST EFFECTIVE Event programming means our event are VERY affordable.
- COMPETE against the best players in your region. Where do you stand among the best?
- Preferred Showcase of 4 year schools – a claim supported by attendance of over 500 college coaches in 2016.
- CONTROLLED numbers of kids per session ensures you get maximum exposure and touches in an event.
- PEER-TO-PEER GUIDANCE and assistance from current and former college-level athletes working our events.
- FREE resources including our “Inside Recruiting Booklet” and videos on the recruiting process ($99 value)
Q: How do I register for an event?
A: Go to the “Registration” menu at the top of the web page. This will walk you through the registration process. When you register, you will receive an email confirming your registration as well as information to access your profile.
Q: I Registered but have not seen an email from you confirming my reservation.
A: We have sent it. Please check your SPAM folder. Also in your email program, allow emails from “biokats.com”. This will help ensure you receive email updates from us.
Q: Do college coaches attend your event?
A: Yes. College coaches do attend. In 2016, we had over 100 college coaches attend our events.
Q: How do I access my profile?
A. go to your profile login HERE. There are instructions on logging in.
Q: Do you allow walk ups?
A. IF we have a session that is not full, we will allow walk-ups. Pre-registering is preferred.
Q: What makes NSC different than other events?
A. Well we were the first to put on a soccer combine geared towards helping athletes gain exposure. We are very passionate about helping young athletes reaching our goals.(Read the story about our founder and his journey.) We control our session numbers. We provide very useful resources and information to parents and athletes for FREE, and we continue to innovate and provide the college coaches with what they want to see. Our success in being useful over the years has been tremendous – which may be validated by the fact that other groups have attempted to mimic our events. We control our session numbers so the players get lots of touches and repetitions.
Q: Are parents allowed on the field?
A. Sorry. Parents are not allowed on the field. We do allow parents to view combine from a designated area.
Q: If I come to your event, will I get an athletic scholarship?
A. That really depends on you and what college coaches need at the time. We do not have athletic scholarships to offer. Only the colleges and universities do. Beware of recruiting organizations that are selling you on a college scholarship unless they are willing to give you money from their pocket.
If you still have a question, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to ensure you have the information you need.