The Show is a unique allstar game that provides advertising to local, regional and national advertisers. There are many opportunities to advertise and support this game.
For more information on sponsorship, please contact Jerry Howard – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Show was started in 2001 by the Denver Nuggets to showcase the Top 20 boys and girls basketball players. In 2016, Biokats Sports Network took over this prestigious event to continue and expand its vision.
It has featured many marquee players including:
- Rodney Billups – Univ Denver, College Coach (Univ Colorado, Univ. Denver)
- Reggie Jackson – Boston College, Oklahoma Thunder/ Detroit Pistons
- Derek White – University of Colorado, San Antonio Spurs
- Calais Campbell – Miami (football), Arizona Cardinals
- Nick Fazekas – Nevada-Reno, Boston Celtics
- Abby Waner – Duke University, USA Basketball
- Evan Unrau – Missouri, WNBA-Washington Mystics,
College Coach: Stanford, USC, UCSB, Santa Clara
- Shae Kelly – Minnesota, WNBA-Minnesota Lynx
In 2016, we did the first ever live broadcast of The Show and it was a huge success with over 6,000 viewer (4,000 live viewers and 2,000 youtube views).
In 2017, We partnered with the Phoenix Suns to bring this same tradition to Arizona.
We have broadcasting, onsite, print and website packages that provide you exposure opportunities to advertise your brand in a variety of ways.
The broadcasting packages are an opportunity for maximum exposure with our event as the include live and postgame opportunities to advertise your brand.
- Everything in Gold package plus
- Six (6) :30 Commercials (client provided) played during broadcast; live reads if commercial isn’t available
- Courtside banner at event (score table)
- A Frame banner at event (along the court)
- Full Page add in Program
- Everything in Silver Package plus
- Logo and Tagline included in the opening graphics
- Four (4) :30 Commercials (client provided) played during broadcast; live reads if commercial isn’t available
- Recognized as Sponsor throughout play-by-play
- Courtside banner at event (ie, near basket)
- Full Page add in Program
- Exclusivity – Become the official ‘brand’ in the market. Sponsorship exclusivity in your category of business (i.e.: banks, health facility, auto, pizza restaurant, etc)
- Live mention in game
- Logo on Webpage for live broadcasts and on-demand
- Two (2) :30 Commercials (client provided) played during broadcast; live reads if commercial isn’t available
- Logo Rotation with other sponsors throughout broadcast
- Sponsor Recognition in The Show marketing content including social media, website
- Half Page add in Program
The Onsite packages are a great opportunity for maximum exposure on the day of the event. We have Booth and give away opportunities to allow you to interact with athletes, players and families. The events have expected attendance of 750+ people.
We have 10’x10′ booth displays at the entry of the event that allow you to interact with players and spectators before, during and after the event. There is a limited number of booth opportunities